Wood Floor Display Rack for Floor Sample

Wood Floor Display Rack for Floor Sample
  • Product Detail

  • Supplier Profile

Supply Ability:ten thousand

Port:xiamen

Min. Order: 1 (Pieces)

Packaging Detail: standards export packing

Delivery Detail: depend on order amount

Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,Others

Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Other

Description:

product Description

wood floor display rack for floor sample


Product Name     

wood floor display rack for floor sample 

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong metal +acrylic
Apply to        Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    



Related Products


WJ2096.jpg


 Company Information


XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD,

specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, 

sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

Factory.jpg

 Packaging & Shipping 


Sample Time  7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment Terms  T/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate 

 










  FAQ



1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?


  A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, 

as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements

(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).

So, the price is based on your requirement details.



2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. 

I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?


   A: Yes,of course. 


 3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?


   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:


        1.your sample size for each rack;


        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;


        3.hom many racks do you need;


        4.rack color you like;


        5.need logo printed or not.


 4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?


   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.

Would that be ok with you?


 5.Q: What is the MOQ?


   A: Based on the design.


 6.Q: What is the payment term?


   A: T/T , Paypal 


      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


 7.Q:What is the delivery time?


   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.


 We welcome your inquiry!


If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price. 












Xiamen Tsianfan Industrial & Trading Co.,Ltd

China-Fujian-Xiamen Image1

Business Type: Machinery and Tools,Wholesaler,Contractor,Factory,Exporter

Establishment Date:May 06,2008

No. of Total Employees:51 ~ 200

Main Products:Tile Display Racks, Quartz Stone Display Rack, Mosaic Rack, Stone Sample Case, Marble Display Stand, Sample Case

Contact Person:Tsianfan Xiao

Phone:0086-592-5796281

Fax:0086-592-5796280

Mobile:0086-15359259831

Addr:No 23 Fanghu industrial zone,Huli district,Xiamen,Fujian China

Website:Supplier Website

Certificates:
ISO
Xiamen Tsianfan Industrial & Trading Co.,Ltd establish in March, 2008,is an integrated enterprise with the ability to design, make and print,which has more than 3000 square meters space, specialized in producing Stone Show Rack, Ceramic Show Rack, Wood Floor Show Rack, folder Rack, Masaic Show Rack, Artificial Stone Show Rack and all kinds of different Show Rack and also Top Grade Specimen,fine Hand-Held Panel, Masaic pantone, Wood Gift Box,Reticule, Organic Glass all kinds different sizes Show Rack,wide varieties products can satisfy wide clients’ different requirements, powerful design ability, contracted design style, exquisite productive technology, become top prepered choice of the clients.
Professional and long-lived service mind, integrity and innovative management idea is the core competitiveness of our company, is also an important constituent part of our corporate culture. We are kind to every businessman and every client, let client be at ease and comfortable is the invariable seek of our company, we are hope to Create Magnificently with you.

Description

Post Your Request

*From:
The request includes:
1) surface finished, size
2) quantity required
3) inquire about FOB price
*Request:
Home - Help Center - Terms of Use - Our Partners - Link to Us - Member Center - Contact us - Site Map - Hot Products

  Stone Name: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Customer Support:    Skype Me™!Skype: stonecontact.com QQQQ: 294049449
© 2003-2019 StoneContact.com