Carrara White Quartz Countertops with Grey Veins
|Slabs Sizes||3200x1600mm / 126"x63"|
|3200x1400mm / 126"x55"|
|3000x1600mm / 118"x63"|
|3000x1400mm / 118"x55"|
|Thickness||12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm|
|Finish||Polished, Customized : Honed|
|Certificate||NSF, Greenguard, Greenguard Gold, CE, ISO9001|
|Packing||Packing Export standard wooden crate with fumigate|
Carrara White Quartz Countertops With Grey Veins is composed of 93% premium grade pure quartz and 7% high quality polyester resin. It is non-porous, homogenous and highly durable and resistant to scratching, staining and water absorption and is easy to maintain.
Quartz is one of the strongest natural materials. It is also non porous, safe and hygienic and easy to care for (no need to seal, polish or wax). Quartz has been used for all applications - from kitchen countertops and backsplashes to wall paneling, vanity tops and even custom-made furniture.
1. High gloss for a long time.
2. No scratch.
3. No color change.
4. High temperature resistance.
5. Corrosion resistant, perfect acid and alkali-resistance.
6. Rich color and full range of all styles, which can be designed and processed to the requirements.
7. Environmental friendly and surface smooth: The dense non-porous structure makes the material bacteria-free, and it is safe to directly contact with food.
8. Easy to cleaned. The surface can be cleaned simply by detergent and water.
Widely used in the public building such as hotel, restaurant, bank, hospital, exhibition and so on as the interior wall, flooring, kitchen countertop, vanity countertop, table top, window, door decoration and others. It is a new building decorative material, non-radioactive and reusable.
1. What is your time of making samples?
Usually we will take 1~3 days to make the samples.
2. What is your MOQ?
Usually one container, small trial orders are welcome.
3. What is your lead time?
Usually 3 to 4 weeks 1x20'container after we receive the deposit.
4. What is your payment term?
It depends, usually 30% T/T in advance, 70% in the period of shipment.
5. Where is the location of your company?
Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China.
6. What are your main products?
Quartz Slabs, Quartz Countertops, etc.
Joint Home is now a China leading manufacturer and supplier specializing in manufacturing Quartz Stone, Quartz Slab, Quartz Countertop for projects, we have our own factory to supply quartz slab for countertop. It has 3 big factories with 20 automatic production lines producing the most beautiful and top quality quartz stone products in diversified specs, series and patterns.
Quartz Countertops: https://www.jhquartzstone.com/Quartz-Countertops/
Quartz Slabs: https://www.jhquartzstone.com/Quartz-Slabs/
Quartz Surface Catalogue: https://www.jhquartzstone.com/Quartz-Catalog/