We are a company with a long tradition in the field of natural stone fabrication and design. We are located in the capital of Slovenia near the city central cemetery, which shows the initial orientation of our company which roots date back to the 1910. From headstones for important men to the equipment of interiors, the company in the second half of the 20th century specialized in planning, fabrication and design of various marble and granite elements for complex architectural projects, such as representative buildings and villas for slovene as well as foreign clients. Today we are operating at a manufacturing plant covering over 8.000 m2. Our production unit is well equipped with near 20 modern machines (CNC and water-jet technology). Despite high technology we also give emphasis to a traditional material fabrication processes. Our engineers in cooperation with external experts take care of individual requirements of each customer. All the technology from the beginning to the end of the project is in 3D digital technology with great emphasis on quality control. Our work is based on interdisciplinarity, with great tendency to develope our proper technologies and combine natural stone with other materials, such as ceramics, glass and aluminum, in order to offer our client optimal solution for the project. Our sophisticated aesthetic creations are the result of knowledge, experiences, innovation and mostly of the attention dedicated to every smallest detail.