From over 221 countries with more than 21,600 types of stone
- Hi, I am interested in black basalt cobblestones. 3x3" or 4x4" natural basalt, ideally reclaimed so the surface can be smooth, and this would be easier to walk on with heels for my wife. That is why reclaimed seems interesting, but perhaps you have venders that flame the stone to smooth it out? I would need about 350 sqft, maybe more. I am seeing flamed from Vietnam so that's great, Also, I would like a little edge. hand cut...not too perfect. And definitely not pavers. natural basalt. And I would like to know the lead time, please send me a price with shipment ways. Hope it could be fast. Best regards, Thank you!
- Hi, Subject: Black Basalt Cored Columns My company is proposing a large landscape fountain adjacent to the entry of an estate we are completing and we are considering semi-polished or honed, cored, Black Basalt material for vertical fountain columns. Your photos appear like a good starting point. Questions: 1. COLUMN BASE DIMENSIONS. What is the range of stone column base dimensions we can expect? 8" – 10" range, 10" – 12" range, larger or smaller? 2. UNIFORMITY. Can we select our columns from an “approximate” 2" base diameter range for uniformity? 3. SHAPE. Will the Mongolian Basalt column materials be primarily 6 sided, hexagonal? Or are the columns mostly irregular and unpredictable shapes and numbers of sides? Additional Specifications: 4. NATURAL PATINA MINERAL FINISH. I am seeking light brown, buff or tan mineralized patina on the Black Mongolian Basalt. 5. SEMI-POLISHED/HONED FINISH. I need a minimum of 50% of the column surface to have the mineralized patina removed and POLISHED OR HONED to the smooth, black basalt surface. 6. CORING: All columns to be center cored, top to bottom, with a diameter to be determined. It will be approximately 1" diameter. I will confirm diameter for hydro-performance, and please feel free to tell me your standard coring sizes. 7. COLUMN TOP BOWL & SPILLWAY WEIR: Grind and polish/hone a 1" deep bowl at the top of the column. Grind approx. 60 degrees (1/6th) of the 360 degree bowl rim 3/8” below the level of the remaining 300 degree bowl rim for a flat, sheeting spillway weir waterfall. Prelim Order Scope & Quantity 8. QUANTITY. Our preliminary design concept for the fountain and a basalt column material list to complete. • 24" Ht. – 10 units • 32" Ht. – 10 units • 40" Ht. – 20 units • 48" Ht. – 10 units Shipping. FOB Los Angeles Contact.
- I want to buy Cenia Azul Limestone Tiles & Slabs
- Hello, how much is the barre gray granite slab cost?
- I am looking for 700 m2 of blanca luxor - white sandstone tiles in 60x40mm laminated
Want to get quotations?
errorRequest For Quotation