Dorak Onyx Blocks

Dorak Onyx Blocks
  • Picture1
  • Picture2
  • Picture3
  • Picture4
  • Product Detail

  • Supplier Profile

Type: Onyx

Color: Brown

Material:

Dorak Onyx

Material Origin: Turkey

Description:

Dorak Onyx Blocks

271x181x95cm

307x210x110 cm

Our mine is in Sarkisla, which is placed 80 km  away from Sivas city center.

The mine produces onyx, marmor and  traverten.

There are three different layers in our mine.

The geological formation of the mine indicates  the existence of exploitable onyx deposits in three offsets.

Our annual production capacity is estimated to  reach 10.000 tonnes.

30 percent of this capacity is expected to be  in onyx and the remaining  70 percent in  traverten. 


Dorak Madencilik

Turkey-Istanbul

Business Type: Service,Natural Stone

Establishment Date:Dec 31,2000

No. of Total Employees:N/A

Main Products:Onyx, Travertine

Contact Person:Hasan Bafrali

Phone:+90-212 231 66 93

Fax:+90-212 241 47 01 - 232 13 48

Mobile:+90-530 5557257

Addr:Ergenekon Mah. Cumhuriyet Cad. Efser Han No:181/5 Harbiye İstanbul - Türkiye

Website:Supplier Website

Mining is one of Dorak Holding’s activity  areas. Dorak exports raw stones  of  various sizes and colors - such as onyx, Turkish marmor and traverten – as well  as several products made of those stones.
Dorak owns a white marmor mine that is extended over an area of 92 hectars in Sivas Şarkışla and another mine that  contains yellow traverten, light traverten and onyx in  Kayseri Kocasinan. Our mining department  utilizes the most up-to-date technologies to serve our customers with qualified  products and timely deliveries.
 Dorak Holding will continue to keep up with  the developments in the mining industry and maintain its leading edge in the  raw stone production.  
Contact
Ortaköy Çermik Yanı, Şarkışla, Sivas
 DORAK TURİZM ve GAYRİMENKUL YATIRIMLARI HOLDİNG A.Ş
Ergenekon Mah. Cumhuriyet Cad. Efser Han No:181/5
Harbiye İstanbul - Türkiye
Phone: + 90 (212) 231 66 93
Fax: + 90 (212) 241 47 01 - 232 13 48
Email:info@dorakmadencilik.com

Description

Post Your Request

*From:
The request includes:
1) surface finished, size
2) quantity required
3) inquire about FOB price
*Request:
Home - Help Center - Terms of Use - Our Partners - Link to Us - Member Center - Contact us - Site Map - Hot Products

  Stone Name: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Customer Support:    Skype Me™!Skype: stonecontact.com QQQQ: 294049449 WhatsApp/Wechat:+86-17689946988
© 2003-2021 StoneContact.com