Cloud Beige Marble Slab Tile Flooring Wall
Stone Name: Cloudy Beige Marble (See material detail)
Beige - Marble
Product name: Cloudy Beige marble
Slabs, tiles including walling tiles, and flooring tiles, kitchen countertops, vanity tops, work tops, window sills, skirting, steps & riser stairs.
Polished, honed, sandblasted or acid washing
Available Sizes :
Tile size in 12“x12”(305x305mm), 18”x18”(457x457), 24”x24”(610x610mm), 36”x36”(914x914mm) etc.
Slab size in 2400upx1200up, 2400upx1600up etc.
3/8”(10mm), 12mm, 15mm, 3/4”(20mm), 30mm or other thickness as customization.
a) Owner of professional factories and quarries.
b) Experienced and have sophisticated craftsmanship.
c) With strict control of every process and quality-inspected.
d) Have big stock, prompt delivery and good fame in stone industry.
We have a professional inspection team who will check the goods from block cutting ,finishing, packing and loading into the container,
If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up. Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.5, +/-1mm.
Each procedure will be double checked by 2 inspectors.
Clear product pictures will be sent by email to customers before shipment.
1. What edges do you do for countertops and vanity tops?
Full or half bull nose, beveled edge, a square edge with a 3/8 inch radius relief on the top and bottom edges. Other edges are also available, please send me your requirements.
2. How many square meter will load in a 20 feet container (27tons)?
Normally 950m2 for tile in 1 CM thick, 450m2 for 2cm, 320m2 for 3cm. Please contact me for more details.
3. What are your main products?
Our main products are marble slabs, tiles, countertops, vanity tops and so on. We also customize for our clients.
4. How long does it take to delivery products?
The time of delivery is normally 10~25days after we receive the deposit. It mainly depends on the quantity of order.
5. Payment Terms
1) by T/T (30% deposit, 70% pay within 2 weeks after BL date )
2) By irrevocable L/C at sight.
3) Partial T.T, partial L/C
4) Other payment terms are available after negotiation.
6. How is your packing ?
1) Strong wooden crate or pallets for finished products.
2) Wooden bundles for random slabs or gang saw slabs.
3) Other special packing can be prefabricated as you need, please advice before quotation, thank you.
1) We have been concentrating on stone industry for more than 15 years.
2) Own quarries and full equipped processing machines.
3) Well-trained QC team inspect carefully from cutting to package.
4) Experienced workers and efficient management team.